Project Endeavor Resource Listing
*This page will be continuously updated.
General Education and Digital Literacy
Share your comments with us on our Contact Us
- Various Digital Literacy resources from NTIA/BTOP
- Community Technology Network
- Resources include: managing a computer center, teaching classes, organizing space, and more.
- Goodwill Community Foundation/Learn Free
- Over 750 Free Lessons, Mobile Apps, on various topics
- Technology Literacy Collaborative
- Digital Inclusion Curriculum and Resources, Find a Community Technology Center in Minnesota
- Microsoft Digital Literacy
- For beginner, standard and advanced users
- University of Minnesota Broadband Access Project
- Educational tools for varying topics, that include: Broadband/Internet, Computer Basics, Financial Literacy, Job Search, Health, and more.
- Various videos on different topics that include, the Basics, World Wide Web, Communication, Media and Finding Information
- Community Technology Training Intranet
- Various lesson plans and handouts on various topics
- The Beehive
- Free help with money, housing, employment and education
- The Khan Academy
- Various educational topics including math, astrology and chemistry
- Various video tutorials on MacBasics, Photos, Movies, Web, Music and iWork
- Speed Tests or www.speedtest.net
- Test the speed of your Internet connection
- Home Telecare Resources
- Varied collections on home telecare, digital literacy, disability studies, disability resources and more.
- Connect Your Community Curriculum Center
- Wide collection of community technology training materials and staff professional development training materials.
- Working Remotely
- Learn about working with Wi-Fi
Especially for Seniors
- inspirational and modern videos on numerous topics (ie. cars for blind drivers)
- College courses available to watch online for free. Intermediate to advance level
- iTunes University
- Higher level learning podcasts that you can download for free
- Peers sharing college course information
- US Department of Education Publications
- Various publications available including college preparation checklists, statistics in regards to children with disabilities, guide to the US department of education and more.
- Online School Resource
- Site offers an informative Online Schools E-Book guide to help you decide if learning online is right for you. Whether you are already enrolled in school online, or are planning on applying for admission, you will find Inside Online Schools to be an invaluable resource.
- Web Wise Seniors
- Resources available at a cost—topics vary from Internet/Computer basics to Excel and Word programs
- The Senior’s Guide to Computers
- Guide for all to use to learn about an array of topics about computers—from Accessibility, to various Internet browsers, to Security and Backing up your data.
- Internet Safety for Seniors
- Get Seniors Online
- Informative and fun clearinghouse of ideas, opinions and case examples related to efforts to get seniors online
- Online budgeting and money management for kids. 2 levels of membership, one is free.
- Personal financial website for managing money. Also has an app for your phone or tablet.
- Various videos provided in ASL
- Real Economic Impact
- Learn about Economic Development
- Social Security
Resource Websites for Deaf and Hard of Hearing People
- PEPNet focus on issues, service provision, and best practices for working with postsecondary students who are deaf or hard of hearing and those with co-occurring disabilities.
- Technical assistance and personnel development to improve educational and employment outcomes for individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing. Various videos and resources are available.
- Helps with job search for blue collar workers
- Deaf Employment & Business Solutions (DEBS)
- Certified Employment Network (EN) by Social Security Administration (SSA) for Ticket to Work and Self Sufficiency.
Career account managers, skilled in ASL, are dedicated to assisting deaf and hard of hearing job seekers who collect SSI/SSDI in finding the right career.
To download PDF, click here:
- Making Your Case
- Provides videos in ASL, text and voice, to teach people how to advocate for positive changes in public policies that impact the deaf, deafblind, and hard of hearing